About a month ago, we embarked on an ambitious project to redesign the Greenwood Project website to support the goal of providing practical, down to earth information. We did so with the following “mission statement” in mind.
- An online resource for landowners, aspiring land owners, conservationists, land managers, investors, real estate professionals, and outdoor enthusiasts
- A place for advice, tips, how-to’s and the latest news and information about land investing, conservation, and the outdoor lifestyle.
- All about promoting land ownership and land stewardship as an undeniable path to achieve both financial and quality of life goals
- Genuine, Honest, and Authentic
- Committed to ensuring that the Great Outdoors will still be great (and green) when our kids inherit it.
As we move forward, I want to make sure that we always stay focused on the opinions that matter most……YOURS. So I want to ask for your feedback. Please take a minute to post a comment below and let us know:
Is the website/content valuable to you?
How do you like the new design/layout?
What information do you like/dislike the most?
What topics would you like more/less of?
What is you favorite “media” style (articles, audio, video)?